Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Eho problems

Hello there,

I have been experiencing a really strange problem while using
gnomemeeting 1.2.2 on fedora core 4.
I actually upgraded to this version via NRPMS.
I setup the application and carried out all the tests (audio/video etc.)
I am using a Logitech quickcam express using spca5xx driver with
eperimental kernel 2.6.13.
My sound card is a Cmedia PCI CMI8738.
I never had any problems before with gnomemeeting while having video
conferences with netmeeting.
With this new version everytime I key in the IP address that the
netmeeting provides for connection (which was never a problem before)
and click on to the call button, the whole programme crashes and
restarts.

Can anyone help on this?

Thanks a lot

Mirco