[GnomeMeeting-list] Apparent problems w/ ils.seconix.com and NAT

I'm getting error:
Failed to bind to user directory: Can't contact LDAP server.

Is this URL for real, and if so what might be going wrong? I have a
Belkin router, and use it over wireless. I don't know if this router
understands H323, but i followed the instructions for NAT:
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/002dec04/features/gnome-meeting/#config-
nat
And i think those should be fine.

What else could i be missing?

P.S. I'd also appreciate if somebody could take a test call from me. I'd
try it locally, but NAT wouldn't let 2 local machines do that. I'm
trying to decide if i should return Logitech STX webcam and get Pro 4000
instead, because it appears the mic on STX doesn't work.

Thanks.