Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and OpenMCU

Hi Ricardo,

Am Sonntag, den 18.09.2005, 18:15 -0300 schrieb Ricardo Luiz Andrade
Abrantes:
> Thanks! So what version I should use if I want video with openMCU?
> Do you know if video support will return in future versions? Or do you
> know any free replacement to openMCU?

openmcu 1.x which is instable => bad choice usually . YMMV.

openmcu 2.x with video will be available if you wait long enough. :-D

Please propose other free replacements *WITH* video if you find them,
AFAIK there's none which would be stable _and_ free.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian