[GnomeMeeting-list] Slow Video Transmission with WebCam

I have a logitech quickcam pro 4000. Works great. I've even streamed xvid mpeg4 with it. The video appears fine until I start transmitting. The transmission speed stays around 10 Kbps and below regardless of the Maximum video bandwidth setting or frame rate setting and of course the video is very choppy. As a test, I switched to the moving picture and my video bandwidth soared to over 30 Kbps, so it seems related to my webcam. I used it successfully with spook to stream mpeg4, so I know it can work. My outgoing band width is 512 kbps (About 64 Kbps).

Any ideas?

Randall