[GnomeMeeting-list] Cant start gnomemeeting 1.22 with garnome 2.11

Hello,
I compiled gnomemeeting 1.22 with garnome 2.11 sources.
When I try to run gnomemeeting It displays 9 pop up message in sequences writing :
"An error has happened in the configuration backend. Maybe some of your settings
won't be saved."
And then it hangs.
This messages appears in the log :
Oct 26 23:03:55 localhost gconfd (root-482): Failed to get lock for daemon,
exiting: Failed to lock '/root/tmp/gconfd-root/lock/ior': probably another
process has the lock, or your operating system has NFS file locking
misconfigured (Resource temporarily unavailable)
I don't know if it's related but in fact, I noticed that gnomemeeting seems to run gconfd-2 (/usr/lib/gconfd-2)
installed with gnome 2.4 instead of the  gconfd-2
(/usr/local/ganrnome/libexec/gconfd-2) installed with garnome 2.10 ??

Any idea?

Thanks