[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Re: Webcam resolution

> As I said, no. what needs to be done is converting the 320x340 into
> 352x288 or 176x144. Most other H.323 implementation only support 176x144
> btw.

I took a look at the code. In GMVideoGrabber::Main() you have the following
lines:

      video_channel->Read (video_buffer, height * width * 3);
      video_channel->Write (video_buffer, height * width * 3);

I thought that any conversion should be done between the Read() and Write()
calls. I tried fiddling around with the video_buffer returned by Read(),
but there is no effect on what I'm seeing.
So my questions are:
1. Is this really the place to convert an image?
2. Does it affect the picture you get in GM when not in a call, or only the
information sent on the network?
3. Is there a way to run two instances of GM on the same machine for
debugging purposes (other than using VMWare)?

Elad