Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Interest for GM 2.00

Damien,

I am using Linux on a PPC machine.  While there are many VOIP
applications (and I have no doubt that there are many more to come),
almost all of them are closed source and binary only.  This means that
they are usually provided for Windows, OS X, and linux-i386.

Nobody even considers linux on other processors, and gnomemeeting is
the only solution to have VOIP on my machine.

Thank you for working on it, and if your time permits, please continue
to do so.

Tamas