[GnomeMeeting-list] Sound breaking up

   I got GnomeMeeting 1.2.1 working (hooray!) but I seem to have some
problems to run it behind my firewall. First, background context:

   My sound test with the druid works flawlessly, getting good sound
quality in the echo.

   My firewall is detected by the druid as Cone NAT, and I am enabling STUN.

   With this, I was able to make a call and establish communication.
The person at the other side reported that the sound of my voice was
breaking up, and I could actually hear my own voice echoing in my
headphones, with a split second delay, in which indeed that breaking
up effect could be noticed. His voice came through without any
problems, top quality.

   This person called me back next, and the call came through all
right. However, I could not hear anything, and apparently neither
could he. I then returned the call, and he reported that the sound of
my voice came through clear this time. His was clear and crisp again,
but I could still hear the echo of my voice (breaking up, again) in my
headphones.

   Any ideas how to improve on this? I am using an ADSL connection, at
over 1 Mbps downlink and 384 Kbps uplink.