[GnomeMeeting-list] GM <-> SGI InPerson?

Hello all!

Can i connect to a SGI InPerson client with GM?
I am on my way to obtain 4 older SGI 's with cams, and it would be nice to be
able to connect to other GM users...

--

         /Rikard

" Sharing knowledge is the most fundamental act of friendship.
Because it is a way you can give something without loosing something."
		-R. Stallman

Rikard Johnels          email   : rikjoh norweb se
                        Mob     : +46 763 19 76 25
                        PGP     : 0x461CEE56