Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and cisco.

Thanks for your answer.

1/ Adding codec
I'm looking for adding codec on the cisco but i think it's not possible.

2/ g726r16
I try the g726r16 codec with and without fast start,i see in the log of the cisco that the codec are
"nonStandard" as the router sais.

- --
Julien WICQUART				NEWTECH MULTIMEDIA
Responsable Exploitation		3 ch du Pigeonnier de la Cépière
Tel: +33 5 61 43 14 80			31081 TOULOUSE
Gsm: +33 6 88 17 16 30			http://www.newtech.fr/
Fax: +33 5 61 43 20 11
j wicquart newtech fr