[GnomeMeeting-list] Chair Control code in OpenH323

Hello all,

      As I was just looking into the OpenH323 code, I saw that some chair control feature is being implemented. But I am confused in the code.

 Can anyone tell me how the chair control is being done in the code. I mean if I want to request for the chair then how can I. I am using GnomeMeeting end point. I want that If I press a button on a Gm end say a designated button then it should send a request message to the central control unit which will allow my request.

I want to know about the complete signaling in the chair control

Thanks and Regards,
Ashutosh.