Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomeeting and MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and AIM

Le dimanche 08 mai 2005 à 19:00 -0400, Allan a écrit :
> Since I didn't get an answer the first time, I'll try again.  Does GM work
> with the above mentionned programs?

GnomeMeeting is respecting standards. 1.2.1 supports H.323, and CVS
supports H.323 and SIP.

All programs you mention are using proprietary protocols, so
GnomeMeeting is not compatible with them (or better, they are not
compatible with GnomeMeeting ;) )