Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: New user seeks info on Netmeeting, Yahoo Messenger, and AIM

Am Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2005 17:49 schrieb daniel huhardeaux:
> No, you can't use the free C++ from MS. They are some library missing
> that ... you have to buy :-(. End of november 2004 it was a discussion
> about w32 portage.
Thank you Daniel, you saved me some time :-)

This is nuts! Is anyone around who has the equipment to compile us a new
version of OpenPhone? This is not as offtopic as it seems: OpenPhone is a
good multiplicator for GM use (vs. Videocrap aaa ...chat): Nice, small
footprint, good network citizen, Stun, firewall- friendly,  can be configured
automatically by .reg file. ...

What a pity.

Conrad