[GnomeMeeting-list] C-it IBM webcam

I have three video devices attached to my system

gnomemeeting 0.98.5 recognizes two of them.

1. video capture card
I have  a BT848 video capture card - bttv driver

2. USB devices
Hama Sight Cam - spca50x driver
IBM C-it PCCameraPro - ibmcam driver

System Mandrake 10.0 with kernel 2.6.3-15

all three devices work and are recognized by other applications xawtv, gqcam,
etc.

When I run the gnomemeeting druid (GConf) it does not recognize the IBM
webcam. Which is the camera I prefer to use for gnomemeeting. Is there a way
that I can add the device to the gnomemeeting conf file.

The camera is no on by default. gqcam start sthe cam upon selection.

thanks for any help that anyone can offer.

Rick