Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech Quickcam pro 4000 microphone does not work with gnomeeting-1.2.1

Damien,

> That's because the ALSA plugin has not been compiled in.
>
> If so, make sure that --enable-plugins was selected and that the alsa
> headers are installed on your system before compiling.

  Well, it is very confusing. I looked at config.log of gnomemeeting
and pwlib but did not find there anything about alsa. Then I reconfigured
pwlib and noticed a quickly disappeared message that alsa was not found.
Why it is not found if I have 2.6.x kernel? Eventually I have guessed
to install an additional package, alsa-lib-1.0.8, re-configured pwlib,
rebuilt and re-installed it; reconfigured, rebuilt and re-installed
gnomemeeting. Now gnomemeeting in preferences for audio plugins shows THREE
the microphone of Logitech Quickcam pro 4000 web camera works fine.

  Thanks a lot for helpful hints.

Leonid