Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compile Gnomemeeting from CVS

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Just a short mail to tell you I have no idea what can happen. Perhaps a
SUSE user here can help you better than me as it seems specific to SuSE,
and for me, you are doing things correctly...
Change the autoconf/automake/auto-I-don't-remember-which-was-the-issue. I had problems with .m4 which were present on my system but weren't found. After much googling (I remember it wasn't easy to find the cause), I downgraded something and the problem disappeared.

As I said, the error messages are clueless.

Snark on #gnomemeeting