[GnomeMeeting-list] Error while opening device

Hi!

I'm having some problems using my Philips ToUCam with Gnomemeeting...

Error while opening video device /dev/video0

There was an error while opening the device. Please check your permissions and
make sure that the appropriate driver is loaded.

The permissions _are_ correct, and it works just fine with camstream and
camserv (those are the ones I've tried so far) but not with Gnomemeeting.

Thanks!

--
/Pontus
http://pontus.berzen.se/