[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.2.1

Hi,
when will we have GnomeMeeting 1.2.1. for SuSE 9.2? Does it already contains
SIP?

I have diffulties to get a connection there is always after the 3rd beep the
sign for busy line and when I get a connection I can see on the statistics
monitor the exchangerate but my videoscreen is frozen and I have also no
audio connection. Is there a certain time that I have to wait after the
connection or is my connection to the internet to slow? I have a ISDN online
connection.

Greetings
Peter