Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.2.1 released

Ok thanks.
    One more doubt (may be stupid one). But I did the implementation of
a jitter buffer algorithm in OpenH323 code. And I did make && make
install. Now Do I need to do something with GM or I can just call that.
I think I can call that directly...?

One more thing When I connect GM 1.2.0 --> GM 0.98.5 then it gets
connect w/o prob., but when I try to connect through OpenMCU then GM
1.2.0 gets hang and I get the message like :-

   Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0xcb2) !

I didn't made any changes in the GM and I did it with the modified and
original OpenH323 jitter implementations..

Thanks and regards,
AShutosh.