Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 1.2.1 released

Hi,

> I forgot to announce that GnomeMeeting 1.2.1 has been released yesterday
> evening.
>
> We already have sources (fortunately) and Mandrake packages available.

just for the record, the Debian 1.2.1 packs are still stuck in the
pipeline, but a 1.2.1pre snapshot is already in SID, so you might lack
some translations here and there, but the technology is available
already.
And for the impatient: yes, we're working on getting the whole lot down
into Sarge already, don't worry.

Will keep you guys posted as we hit that goal.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian