[GnomeMeeting-list] GM not finding video plugins

I am working on getting GM 1.0.2 (yes, I know it's a bit out of date) to
run correctly on FreeBSD. It's almost thee, but it is not finding my
video plugin. As a result, I can't originate video. Video reception is
fine and audio is working both directions.

I have confirmed that the plugin is there in
/usr/local/lib/pwlib/devices/videoinput/, but it seems that GM is not
finding it.

Where are in the various parts (pwlib, openh323, GnomeMeeting) plugins
loaded? And the place to look for them defined? I'm hoping that I just
need to adjust a path somewhere.

Thanks,
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer