Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] video device fails to be detected

    Julien> Hmmmm... pwc is there obviously... but why couldn't it
    Julien> allocate the decompress table?

I doubt if it's relevant, but I'm having the same sort of problem with
my Phillips Toucam II. The ov511 module installs, but there is no
ov518_decomp module, and decompression is required for this webcam, so
it fails.

(I tried compiling the latest driver from source, but it's too old to
be compatible with the current kernel).
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire