[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Suse 9.1 and GM 1.2 (Damien Sandras)

Hi, We do not provide packages for GM 1.2.1 for SuSE91. That explains why they do not work. I suggest you to stay with the SuSE version or to upgrade to a more recent distribution. Le jeudi 02 juin 2005 à 08:29 +0200, Bernard Lambert a écrit :

Hi,
I have installed new packages for GM 1.2 like in the faq

rpm installed :

Howl : 0.9.7-1
openH323 : 1.15.2-1
libsoup : 2.2.1-1
evolution-data-server : 1.0.2-1

gnome 2.6 suplementary from suse :
libbonobo : 2.6.0-3
libbonoboui : 2.6.0-3
libgnome : 2.6.1-3
gnome-vfs2 : 2.6.1-7
libglade2 : 2.3.6-3
libgnoeui : 2.6.0-5
libwnck : 2.6.0.1-3
libgnomecanvas : 2.6.0-3

* **gm 1.2.0-1*

when i launch gm i got an error message :
/error while loading shared libraries: /opt/gnome/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.so.0: undefined symbol: gdk_threads_lock

/after that i have uninstalled packages and replace it  with cvs version
openH323 : 20041225
gnomemeeting : *20041225*
pwlib : 20041225

when i installe openh323 i got an error message :
warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
warning: user iasant does not exist - using root%)
warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
warning: user iasant does not exist - using root
warning: user iasant does not exist - using root

with this package when i lauxh GM i still got the same error message :
error while loading shared libraries: /opt/gnome/lib/libgnomecanvas-2.so.0: undefined symbol: gdk_threads_lock

any idea ?

thanks

regards

I did 'nt installed 1.21 gm but only 1.20 and cvs packages ?
regards
begin:vcard
fn:Bernard LAMBERT
n:LAMBERT;Bernard
adr;dom:;;;;;91330
email;internet:bga lambert wanadoo fr
tel;home:0169833795
note;quoted-printable:Utilisateur Linux =
	=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard