[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Motioneye camera in Sony Vaio not working

Hi

I have a Debian Sarge with 2.6.11 kernel on my Sony Vaio PCG-C1VRX/K laptop.
It has a Motioneye camera built in, that works with many video4linux apps,
like Xawtv, Effecttv, etc. When I try to make gnomemeeting work with this
camera, I get an error saying:

When I use the config tool it prompts me to select the video manager. I have
only one reasonable option which is not (picture) and that is V4L2. When I
choose this, I click forward I can select Input Device. Two choices
are /dev/video0 and /dev/video0. Yes the two are the same. No matter which of
the two I choose, when I click on test, it says Error while
opening /dev/video0

When I run xawtv with the following command

ben vaio:~$ xawtv -c /dev/video0 -geometry 320x240

I can see the output of the camera.

Now all of this was done when I load the "meye" module by forcing to use V4L1,
otherwise even xawtv doesnt work.

When I dont do that, and I load the "meye" module as default with V4L2
support, I get a different error from gnomemeeting,

"Your driver doesn't seem to support any of the colour formats supported by
GnomeMeeting.
 Please check your kernel driver documentation in order to determine which
Palette is supported."

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Ben