[GnomeMeeting-list] Mandrake 10.1 Gnomemeeting 1.2.1

Newbie question here

I have never really got Gnomemeeting to run on my Mandrake 10.1 box. Either it
wouldn't start of if it did start it would crash when I tried to contact
someone. I have an old Connextic Color Quickcam which does work (tested it
with gqcam). I was directed to the gnomemeeting.org downloads page, and
mandrake users are given a list of files to download/install. I have some of
these files with a diff version. Should I uninstall my "older" version(s) of
these files before I install the suggested files or should I just update the
files (rpm -u) ?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Clive

--
Clive DaSilva
Tel : 416-421-2480

Mandrake Linux 10.1 Kernel 2.6.8.1.25mdk