Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gatekeeper question

thanks

i tried those things. the -d3 was helpful - the registration requests are failing :(

back to the pabx people i expect

rick

Damien Sandras wrote:

If the message indicates this, it is a problem of the gatekeeper. Do you
have some log on the gatekeeper side?

If not, you can also execute gnomemeeting -d 3 and see if there is more
information on the reason why the call is closed.

I suggest you to play with the "H245 Tunneling" and "Fast Start"
settings of GnomeMeeting. I would enable both of them and try again.