Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Not getting video feedback (get green screen)

Phil Dibowitz a écrit :
I got my Apple iSight hooked up which I made work with corriander.

Ok.

I've got gnomemeeting up with the DC (firewire) plugin, and it sees my
device (or at least it sees /dev/video1394/0 and /dev/raw1394).

Good.

When I select this device, however, and choose the "Display images from
your camera device" however, it simply displays a green screen... so I'm
guessing it's having trouble talkign to the camera.

Hmmmm... I have no idea how it's possible to have bad images... no image and an error, yes. But that!?

What am I missing?

Nothing obvious, sadly :-/

Snark on #gnomemeeting