[GnomeMeeting-list] Not getting video feedback (get green screen)

Hey folks,

I got my Apple iSight hooked up which I made work with corriander.

I've got gnomemeeting up with the DC (firewire) plugin, and it sees my
device (or at least it sees /dev/video1394/0 and /dev/raw1394).

When I select this device, however, and choose the "Display images from
your camera device" however, it simply displays a green screen... so I'm
guessing it's having trouble talkign to the camera.

What am I missing?

Gnomemeeting 1.2.1
Debian Linux Testing with a 2.6.12.2 kernel.org kernel
Libpt 1.8.4

Thanks,
--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil ipom com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

 - Benjamin Franklin, 1759