[GnomeMeeting-list] Quickcam Express as second video device problem

Hi,

I have the following setup
        -> output from xawtv -hwscan

This is xawtv-3.94, running on Linux/i686 (2.6.8)
looking for available devices
port 69-69
    type : Xvideo, image scaler
    name : Matrox G-Series Backend Scaler

/dev/video0: OK                         [ -device /dev/video0 ]
    type : v4l2
    name : BT878 video (Askey CPH06X TView
    flags: overlay capture tuner

ioctl:
VIDIOC_QUERYCAP(driver="";card="";bus_info="";version=0.0.0;capabilities=0x0 []): Unknown error 515
/dev/video1: OK                         [ -device /dev/video1 ]
    type : v4l
    name : Logitech QuickCam USB
    flags:  capture

I can get my quickcam to work with xawtv and also with gqcam but
gnomemeeting doesnt recognize my video device /dev/video1.
it shows 2 option both point to tv-tuner card.
i tried changing video device numbering and also completely
removed tv-tuner card from system but still problem persists.
I am running sarge stable.

Thanks in advance
nataraj

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.