Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] checking conversation state from script

> Damien, thanks for the tip. Although no UDP ports are open by GM, just
> TCP ones...
>
> #netstat -tp | grep gnomemeeting
>
> returns that a call has been established on port 30002 (with the robot),
> but during the call #netstat -u returns nothing.

That's because H.245 Tunneling is disabled I guess. Not sure, or it is the
local port for the outgoing call.

However, UDP ports should be open, if they are not, then you have a problem.
If you receive audio from the robot, then UDP ports are really open, so I
guess your netstat syntax is not correct (isn't the -t an option that
specifies to return TCP ports only? Try netstat -a.)