Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM and wireless

Hi,

 54mbs is a number the spec says. This does not relate to actual measured
throughput. Sigh.

Can you do something to the network to load it?

ping -f between two boxes (flood ping) over the radio link.
Does the radio link survive?

Try different ping options - with large packets and 40 ms between packets.

Can you find a combination that gets the driver upset? If so, you have a
driver problem.

Derek.