Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] creating a ils directory

Hi Anil,

Am Freitag, den 21.01.2005, 12:17 +0000 schrieb anil bheemaiah:

> I am trying to start a meditation by gnome meeting and would like to
> create a ils directory for conference calls ,

ILS does do user listing, but doesn't do conference calls.

> I need a public domain source for this if it exists?

basically ILS is LDAP plus a few hacks. Check for NetMeeting Directory
Kit.

> also, since i am new to this i would like to know as to how you
> conference call using ils.seconix.com?

still, conference calls are MCU, not ILS. Basically you'd need to
register your MCU with seconix for that.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian