[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting-list Digest, Vol 9, Issue 25

Iäll copy the first lines of the specfiles for suse 9.1 you mentioned lambert Bernard wrote:

I still have my problem GM 1.2 does'nt want to start

I have re installed all gnome gtk packages from offcial suse

i look at the packages given fot Suse 9.1 and see some strange things

evolution-data-server
gnomemeeting
howl
libsoup  are package from  lason Antipariotis OK
OpenH323 is from Suse and for version 9.1

Name:         openh323
Packager:     Iason Antipariotis

So this is my version and not suse's one

BUT .....

pwlib
pwlib-plugin-dc
pwlib-plugin-avc
pwlib-plugin-v4l
are from Suse and for Suse 8.2 ???

Name:         pwlib
Packager:     Iason Antipariotis

So, SORRY, I forgot to change the version when I made the specfile for suse9.1, but this will not cause you any problem. As you can see my version is 1.8.3-1

why it is not the official packages from Suse 9.1 or special packages
make for GM 1.2 by L Antipariotis ?

is that normal and can't explain problemes with Suse ? and GM 1.20
Of corse I can't install gm 1.2 because pwlib 1.8.3-1 with is needed by openh323

Apparently since you didn't install my pwlib packages ;)

cheers

With best regards,
Iason Antipariotis

Iason
Ok may i say it is not clean and that's not help

But 1) I have downgraded GM to 1.0 tired by so much problems
2°) I have try to post how to install GM 1.2 on Suse 9.1 because when i do that for the first time (and wil ALL the packages from the GM web site I got a lot of problems , packages should be install in a special order AND some should be removed and nor upgr&der with the classe rpm -Uvh command

may be I am wrong ? coud you in this case write and how to update GM ? regards