Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Speex on netmeeting

OK finally , after unistalling all the speex acm I have , the  tool works , so i was my fault :-)

Then I will try to use it tonight between gnomemeeting and netmeeting .....
Then does netmeeting negociate the codecs use as gnomemeeting ??? will it
accept the speex codec that is in third position ??? or does it need to be in
first position to work ???

Then this tool is great , would it be distribute directly on in the
windows section ??? as the sound would be greater for NM users ....

THanks all