[GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Hello World,

Is it possible to use GNOME Meeting to establish the following connection.

Cell phone == Land line == PC == Internet == PC2 == Land line == Cell
phone ?

So far, I have only seen PC to Phone information in the FAQ, but nothing
like the above. This will be a little private voip network for me and a
few friends, my phone bill keeps on going over $200 a month in the past
1.5 years on international call.

What system specs would you recommend? Something cheap, no need for
video, just audio.

--
Thanks