Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] loopback address

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 18:47 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mardi 20 décembre 2005 à 10:25 -0700, Anthony DeNardo a écrit :
> > I think we've ruled out the gatekeeper being the problem.  two
> > workstations, mine and a teammate.  both FC4 boxes, his works, mine
> > doesn't :-(
> >
> > ok, here is the gatekeeper log from when my GM attempts to register:
> >
> > 14159:10:10:52
> > _________________________________________________________________________block 27106
> >
> > 14160:10:10:52 New message recv <- Gatekeeper Request from ip
> > 127.0.0.1:1038
> >

> This is weird (the 127.0.0.1) and I don't understand how you can get
> that. Is something different in your configuration?
> Is IP Translation active on your side? (And failing for some reason)?
> Have you disabled "Automatic IP Checking"?

no IP translation, and Automatic IP checking disabled.

| Anthony DeNardo III                                   |
| Network Multimedia Architect                          |
| Academic Computing & Network Services                 |
| Colorado State University                             |
| 970-297-3710                                          |
| ad3 ColoState EDU                                     |