Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] loopback address

Le mardi 20 décembre 2005 à 10:25 -0700, Anthony DeNardo a écrit :
> I think we've ruled out the gatekeeper being the problem.  two
> workstations, mine and a teammate.  both FC4 boxes, his works, mine
> doesn't :-(
>
> ok, here is the gatekeeper log from when my GM attempts to register:
>
> 14159:10:10:52
> _________________________________________________________________________block 27106
>
> 14160:10:10:52 New message recv <- Gatekeeper Request from ip
> 127.0.0.1:1038

This is weird (the 127.0.0.1) and I don't understand how you can get
that. Is something different in your configuration?
Is IP Translation active on your side? (And failing for some reason)?
Have you disabled "Automatic IP Checking"?
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net