[GnomeMeeting-list] Echo Severe Problem

Hi,

After getting GM to work I'm having a severe problem with echo. After
I say something I hear my echo clearly. It almost seems my computer is
repeating what I say but with some delay. The  problem is that it
makes it difficult to hear my girlfriend on the other end. We are both
using headsets. I though it could be about any ALSA mixer thing but
could find a solution to the problem. Any ideas on this?

Currently I'm using h323: which as far as I could understand is a
protocol. I have never used a VoIP before so please bear with me. It
seems there also something called SIP which afaik  GM also supports.
Which one is better? Should I keep using h323 or should I change? What
do I need to do to change? Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm