Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Worry about this?

Now, after dozens of calls to the echo server, I stopped getting
stats. Restarting gnome-meeting won't help. Check screenshot:
http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm/archives/gm-no-stats.png
And I've found another wierd thing. The bars on audio, are completely
on the bottom each time I start a call.
http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm/archives/gm-low-audio.png

Isn't this wierd? Is there another application on gnome I can try
using alsa to use as voip (skype and gizmo project use oss) so I can
check if this is a problem due to gnome meeting or inherent to my
configuration?

Thanks a lot for all the help,

Paulo Matos