Re: Better Video Codecs - was Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ideas..

Damien Sandras a écrit :
Any contributor willing to do it?

Eh, my first contribution to gnomemeeting was a series of patches to make devices come as plugins (although that code isn't the one that landed in cvs, it certainly helped push things forward).

I would gladly work on it, when I'm finished with the win32 port, finishing the dbus component and patching at least one IM client to prove the concept holds water.

That will take long...

Snark