Tipic Source - was Re: Better Video Codecs - was Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ideas..

> I was worried by this one when it was announced. They tell it is using
> Open Source Technology, but the Press Release was mentioning the product
> was Open Source. Is that the case or some marketing "shit" ? ;)
Well, as an optimist, in case of doubt, I'd consider it as chocolade(*) :-)
Check this out:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=149955&package_id=167567
It is a "hacked" iax client with Theora. Headers say it's LGPL. Hope it
doesn't go away.

Conrad

(*) I'm realist too - so I would sniff first.