Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf keys

Le mercredi 07 décembre 2005 à 14:13 -0800, Niall Parker a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I've been trying various ports to accomodate multiple hosts behind my
> firewall and noticed that there seem to be a number of gconf keys that
> are duplicated, and the documented keys in the FAQ don't work (ie they
> don't modify the ports listened to)
>
> For example, /apps/gnomemeeting/ports/listen_port doesn't actually change the
> listener port, but /apps/gnomemeeting/protocols/h323/ports/listen_port does.
> Also there are some keys in /apps/gnomemeeting/general that also appear in
> /apps/gnomemeeting/general/nat.
>
> Which ones should be used ? Can the others be deleted ? Currently running
> GM 1.0.2 on RH9.

I guess the doc refers to GM 1.2.

It is weird you have duplicate keys if it is a fresh install. If not,
you can use gnomemeeting-config-tool to do some cleaning.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net