Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Configuration for calls with Netmeeting Users

Le mercredi 07 décembre 2005 à 03:23 +0100, Julien PUYDT a écrit :
> TD a écrit :
> > *  For the calls I make to netmeeting, my correspondant don't get
> > notification.
>
> Firewall on the correspondant's end.
>
> > I am not a expert in firewall and videoconf configuration, and I did not found
> > or understood documentation relative to my case.
>
> What about gnomemeeting's FAQ ?
>
> > Test cases with both firewall deactivated did not allow us to connect either.
>
> Is one of you behind NAT ?

I suspect one of them is behind NAT, and the H.245 Channel can not be
established. Unfortunately, Netmeeting didn't support H.245 Tunneling.
(o-
//\     GnomeMeeting: http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
v_/_    FOSDEM 2006 : http://www.fosdem.org
        SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net