Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Interest for GM 2.00

it would be great if the project continued at full speed.
I tried a few SIP applications for Linux, and I was not happy with any
of them except GnomeMeeting. Before GnomeMeeting supported SIP I made
use of X-Lite with wine - which did work - but there was always some
choppy sound because of the emulation layer. Not the best solution.
GM does support ALSA (most of the other phones support nothing but OSS)
and therefore the dmix-plugin. It does support videophony over SIP, it
is not blown. I just like it.

Agree,  there are other apps, but GM is just better.