Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting-list Digest, Vol 19, Issue 23

On 12/1/05, Ariel Pablo Topasso <atopasso gmail com> wrote:

> Hi Damien,
>
>     My view is that GM is a great project, and with release 2 it will
> approach maturity. With SIP-based audio and video, STUN and (maybe one day)
> ICE/TURN support, and a Win32 release, it will become the de-facto standard
> tool for voice & video over IP. I am not sure if SIMPLE & Jabber will be

Maybe I miss something basic but is there an easy way to use SIP through NAT and
firewalls without having to configure the firewall? So far that was
the biggest stumbling
block I kept encountering when trying to make use of GM.

Thanks,

--Amos
--
"[a grizzly] can tear through a tree like a Jewish
mother through self-esteem."           - The Simpsons