[GnomeMeeting-list] HDA INTEL Capture problem.

Hi,
I am working on a Mandriva LE2005 Box.
I have an HDa Intel soundcard.
I downloaded, compiled and installed alsa-lib and alsa-utils version 1.0.9 to make gnomemeeting run properly.
But I still have a craky capture sound with gnomemeeting.
WMA or RAM sound is scratchy like a vinyl.

But worse, capture configuration is lost whenever I restart. I have to run alsamixer, deselect and reselect Mic Entry to make capture work.
That seems quite odd to me.
I would like to know what is wrong with my conf.
And if there is a way to get a better sound both with gnomemeeting and alsa.
Thanks.

--
Henri-Damien LAURENT