[GnomeMeeting-list] GM - no sound and config druid hangs on "test settings"

Hi, I just installed the new PWC driver/module from saillaird.org - installed without a hitch. I get the large video no problem but I have no sound. When I try to run the config druid's test settings (either audio or video) the whole thing hangs.

System is Mandrake 10.1 with the 2.6.8.1-12 kernel, GM version 1.0.2, using ALSA for sound. Soundblaster Live! for output, USB device for input - Logitech QuickCam 4000 Pro - Phillips chip

Thanks,

Perry