Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Cannot register to ils.seconix.com

Hi,

Le jeudi 04 août 2005 à 14:04 +0800, Peter Ward a écrit :
> Damien,
>
> Perhaps the reason I can't register to ils.seconix.com is a bug in the
> server, however many others using the same release of GM CAN register.
>
> I have tried every combination of directory settings (I have changed
> name, email etc)and NAT settings. What else is it that can affect my
> request to the server to cause this bug?
>
> If it's not possible for me to register to ils.seconix.com because of a
> bug and GM will not allow me use another ILS server because of another
> bug (Cannot check addresses on ILS servers apart from ils.seconix.com)
> what other option do I have to use GM to communicate with a Windows
> user?

Many other ILS servers mentionned on the web do not work actually, I'm
not sure there is a bug.

The only possibility I see if you don't want to install a gatekeeper, is
to call using the IP directly.

Next release of GnomeMeeting will support SIP, ILS will be dropped and
replaced by a much better system. However, I really have no idea why you
can not register.

What's the value of :
gconftool-2 -g /apps/gnomemeeting/protocols/h323/ports/listen_port
for you?