[GnomeMeeting-list] Cannot register to ils.seconix.com

Damien,

Perhaps the reason I can't register to ils.seconix.com is a bug in the
server, however many others using the same release of GM CAN register.

I have tried every combination of directory settings (I have changed
name, email etc)and NAT settings. What else is it that can affect my
request to the server to cause this bug?

If it's not possible for me to register to ils.seconix.com because of a
bug and GM will not allow me use another ILS server because of another
bug (Cannot check addresses on ILS servers apart from ils.seconix.com)
what other option do I have to use GM to communicate with a Windows
user?

Hope you can give me some suggestion

Regards,

Pward