Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting is crashing when I test the sound configuration

Am Dienstag, 26. April 2005 06:07 schrieb Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira:
> I don't know how to find out why my gnomemeeting is crashing when I test
> the sound configuration with the wizard ot gnomemeting. I just receive a
> message telling me that I should to tell it to gnomemeeting developers
> and if I want to restart again gnomemeeting.

Hi Antonio,

please tell us:
Distribution
Gnomemeeting version
Where did you get gm from - gm homepage,  distribution cd ...
Soundsystem - alsa, oss ...
Soundcard

Thanks,

Stefan

--
Stefan Brüns  /  Kastanienweg 6 - Zimmer 1206  /  52074 Aachen
mailto:lurch gmx li  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/